Denver Race for the Cure 2009

On Sunday, October 4th, we had the opportunity to work with the Susan G. Komen foundation in Denver by photographing the Race for the Cure downtown. The race was a 5k and formed the shape of the ribbon from an aerial perspective. Over 50,000 people participated, husbands, wives, grandmothers, sisters, friends....it was a beautiful day for a beautiful cause. We were very proud to be a part of it. Our photos are currently being used for the Komen Denver website. Click here to learn more about the global leader of the breast cancer movement.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss


No comments:

Post a Comment