In celebration of a beautiful first year...

Today, I am taking a break from focusing on others' love stories, and have decided to share MINE!

Today officially marks my first year wedding anniversary with my husband, Jared! We've been together for about 10+ years now (yes, high school sweethearts) and the more I'm with this guy, the more I love him. (that cliche saying is true!)

Jared and I have been through SO much together, good and bad; coming of age (practically grew up together from adolescents to adults), bad fashion trends and "what-was-I-thinking" hair-dos (sorry, not sharing those photos!!), college, a long distance relationship, divorce of parents, death of a parent, and relocating to a completely new state across the country, to name a few. Through it all, this man has been so loyal and loving to me. I don't know how I got so lucky to have found my true soulmate and best friend at such a young age. We are always saying that to each other. Thank you God!

I want to inform you all that this new business venture would not be possible without the love and support of my husband. He gives me the strength, confidence, and courage to believe I can achieve in this life and give my best effort without fear of failing. Jared's always there to listen, advise, and tell me to chill out when I'm acting like a crazy woman (I need that fo sho).

This first year of our marriage has truly been an adventure and I look forward to the next chapters in our lives together...  











4 comments:

Hilary-Jane said...

I love your story! I know that there will me so many more meaningful years like the ones you have already had!

Melissa Beerse said...

You guys are too cute :)
congratulations on your first wedding anniversary!!

Erika Jean said...

Congrats on your first year! So exciting!

I came to you blog via a request for votes from Molly. I voted! You guys have great photos.

Marissa Bovée said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful story!

Post a Comment