Eve & Ilya's Romantic Day After Session in the Las Vegas Desert {Las Vegas Wedding Photography}

Ahhh I love these photos. After the Neon Museum Eve wanted to take a few photos in the Las Vegas Desert. We, of course, obliged. These are some of my favorite photos we've ever taken. <3 this couple.









Oh hey, pretty lady :)







Her ring is engraved with "I Do." Such a cute touch :) Engraved rings are adorableeee!


I do not recommend touching this cactus. I was pulling little red prickers out of my hands for the next 24 hours.




 Yes, we stopped at In-n-Out after the shoot. It was magical.
Neon Museum, desert & In-n-Out...this entire day after shoot was ahhmazing. Let us know what you think!

Happy Friday ya'll! 

xoxo,
Tess & Kimothy

{Your Denver & Las Vegas Wedding Photographers .... & beyond}

2 comments:

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

Gorgeous photos! I love all the shots with her long veil!

Kimothy •and• Tess - Love•n•Joy Photography said...

Thanks! We love working with long veils. :)

Post a Comment