Amber's Bridal Portrait Session {Denver Bridal Portrait Photography}


Hello world! Sorry for the long hiatus from blogging. We keep hoping the new blog will be finished soon but we'll have to settle for this old thing for now.  ;)

We have tons to share with you. So much it's hard to choose where to start. I randomly picked a recent(ish) shoot from a hat (not really but I'm excited to share these photos).

Amber had chosen to do a bridal shoot before the wedding. She had her hair and makeup run-through and then a photo shoot. Perfect way to see if you are happy with how the hair and makeup turned out prior to your wedding day. So, I chose the lovely street of Colfax to meet up with Amber. Colfax=amazing. It never ceases to amaze me. I always notice a new wall/mural/sign every time I'm driving/walking down it. Enough words, here are some photos...





Yup, that's the street.





Check out our feature on Hi-Fi Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment