Holiday Photos {Ohio Family Photographers}

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!! I don't know about you but I'm so excited for 2011. So many new things for us and we can't wait to share. But you'll have to wait:)

While I was back in Ohio for Thanksgiving Chelsey and Kim got ahold of me to do some family photos of them with their siblings. Perfect present for their parents. I was so excited to photograph them. It was so much fun. Cold but fun:) I have to get my brothers to do this but that's like pulling teeth. One day. 

How cute are Kim and her sisters??





And Chels with her siblings...





I love that Mitchell is the only boy. And the youngest. :) He was such a good sport during the whole shoot.



Holiday photos new tag line is: making moms cry one present at a time. Both Chelsey and Kim's moms teared up after receiving the framed photos. Is it wrong to get so much satisfaction from hearing that? :) Keep that in mind and call us for Mothers Day. We'll set up some tear-inducing photos for you, too.

Here's to 2011 and all the great things to come!

Your Ohio & Colorado family photographers (& beyond),
Tess & Kimothy

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. 
Hal Borland

No comments:

Post a Comment