Katie & Mandi....an Austrian couple in Boulder {Boulder Engagement Photography}

I love this couple!

Katie & Mandi were in town from Vienna, Austria to wrap up wedding details and made time for a wintery Boulder engagement session. They were troopers and even ended the shoot by laying in the snow making snow angels. These are my kind of clients! haha

We ended the shoot with some delish gourmet hot chocolate straight from Vienna. Yummmm.

Cannot wait for their wedding this summer and to work with them again!

We have attracted the NICEST clients. Seriously, we love all of you. We feel so extremely lucky.



I normally climb trees for these kind of shots. Luckily, there was a deck. :) I loved when Mandi yelled, "I underestimated how cold snow reeeeally is?!?!!" haha
And this is a clip from an awesome movie (thanks for the reminder of how funny it really is, Jensen Sutta) to make you chuckle :)





Your Denver Wedding Photographers,
Kimothy & Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment