The Pretzler Family {Denver Family Photography}

Last month I had the pleasure of photographing an adorable family in one of my favorite towns in Colorado thus far, Evergreen, CO. Evergreen is a small, spread out, quiet mountain town where families build their homes along the stretches of mountainside. It is so picturesque! There's a lake at the center of the town towards all the shops/restaurants where they have different seasonal community events including ice skating during the holidays. I'm hoping we can photograph people skating along that lake with the mountain backdrop very soon! (hint hint: photo shoot contest idea??? :))

I met this particular family from Evergreen, The Pretzlers, while photographing there house so they could eventually put it on the market for sale. The house is a gorgeous Tuscany style home that sits atop a 35 acre ranch, snowcapped views, ponds, streams, and rolling hills. (I'm still saving my pennies so maybe one day I could make them an offer lol). Anyhoo, their home is the perfect location for a Colorado outdoor shoot and they were so gracious to invite me back to their place for a family shoot while there were still some golden Aspen leaves showing!

Hope these photos entice you to visit beautiful Evergreen. And book a family shoot! I would have loved to do something fun like this with my family growing up! I love how you can understand the big sister-little brother relationship through some of these. Ahhh I always remember being so annoyed by my little brothers when we were young, but looking back, life would definitely not have been as FUN without them!

Introducing The Pretzler Family...
(below) John Phillip being distracted. Don't you just love how little kids bellies poke out?


Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.  ~Anthony Brandt

xoxo...
your Denver, Evergreen, and beyond...
Family Photographers,
Kimothy & Tess

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are lovely. I like that you've branched out from wedding photography - it seems there isn't much you can't make look unbelievably happy and pretty.

Kimothy •and• Tess - Love•n•Joy Photography said...

Thank you Beth!

Post a Comment